The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
77 Posts
Hang in there big boy...we all have to wait.

Get home safely and then think about hot rodding that truck.

Shadow Grey

·
Registered
175 Posts
size...its sort of big...

dimension are 6 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 1"....I cut a piece of paper this size to see if it would fit in the little storage compartment under the TBC and upfitter switches (a great place to hide it when you are not in your truck) but it doesn't so I am rethinking about where I would put it...

·
Registered
175 Posts
dash mount...

I was told by SCT that it will but we dont have alot of dash space. Plus, what if you want to remove it quickly to hide it if your truck is going to be parked at - let's say the airport - .....

·
77 Posts
InnovativeDiesel said:
It is supposed to have a windshield mount. We may have to get creative on a dash mount.
You gonna open one up and play with it before shipping any out to customers? See what pyro leads we need for it also. Recommend a kit or put one together. I gotta have one of these.
I'll suction cup it to the windshield right next to the GPS. Take both down when I go somewhere bad. Hope I'm still somewhere up on the list?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Well, the thermocoupler output is in millivolts and the Livewire is a 0-5v Analog in. There are some calculations that rescale the voltages, but we will still need an amplifier inline. That's what I'm working on now.

·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:bow: :Thumbup: innovative,

you will have to hook me up with the probe too, i would have never figured something like that out, i suck at chasing sparks

·
298 Posts
gobigorgohome, I ma glad you asked cause I ma thinking that is the one I want also. Been waiting to hear more on it....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts