The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is no greater freedom than brewing your own. those who havent tried it, i strongly urge you to do it. my truck runs so good and its super easy to do. middle fingers to the middle east!! :rockon:

·
3,754 Posts
great to hear, must be great not paying 3 bucks ag allon for diesel. What is your cost?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right now im at $0.53 a gallon. i got a good deal on 30 gallons of meth. we are anywhere from $2.59 to $2.99 around here for ultra low sulfer. its rediculous.

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
:agreed:

:HappyMugs

Home brew is the only way. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
155 Posts
been there still do that since 2002. :woot: :smoke :Thumbup:

·
19 Posts
Yes, But if you live in a smaller town and a couple other guys are doing it also, well, you are pretty screwed as far as getting the oil...

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
Happy to have another convert, both my Ford's love the stuff. Especially my old IDI

·
168 Posts
gotta love it !

·
Pegsmi98
28 Posts
Bio Diesel

Great info guys! Are you guys running 100% biod? Or a blend of #2 and Biod? I have all the stuff (I think) to start making the Homebrew. Can homebrew be run 100% in summer at least?

Any guidance suggestions?

2001 Excursion 7.3L

·
I be Architect'n
351 Posts
B100 when above freezing, home brewed. Commercial B20 when too cold and I stock up my B100, but I also have SVO conversions done to both vehicles.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Or you can buy it from retailers. www.biodiesel.org

I am too busy to make my own right now, so I take the fast route for the moment.

Tony

1 - 14 of 14 Posts