The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mods; afe intake, 3.5 dp with 4" str8 pipe and dj's looney tune. his car from what i could tell was stock. basically long story short we line em up at a stop light, i flip it to 4 wheel high, light turns green we both hit the gas and i jump half a car length and stay their. we both exchanged peace signs and went our seperate ways. dj's looney tune is insane. to hang with a $110k porsche in a 8500# truck on 35's is truely amazing. that just made my whole day. i can go home now with a smile on my face :) :) :) :)

sorry im just really happy :smoke :Thumbup: :evil: anyone that wants a tuner to beat little ricers i suggest dj's looney tune. it will def be in my truck @ all times :usflag

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's pretty sweet. It seems like the only people who mess with me are idiots in a Grand Am or a Durango or somethin', and they don't really know what a diesel can do.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Get Alot Of That To. I Leave Em Alone Casue Its Not Worth The Gas, But If Its A Honda With A Big Wing And Fart Can Exhaust I Gotta Give Em A Little Sumthin :evil you prolly scare em away with the stacks :smoke :evil:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I hated having to do it but, brotha or no brotha I had to send a young man home today to explain to daddy why his new SRT10 got it's *** handed to him by a diesel on 35's...the best part was he had friends in the truck with him so he couldnt even lie about it! :sly:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i originally just wanted to keep it stock with a little exhaust and tuner for better mileage but i think ive been bitten by the diesel bug BIG TIME! i love it :evil: :Thumbup: :smoke

·
Registered
199 Posts
yahhh buddy! Gotta stay on it. Those dudes probably went home and said "wow, I didn't know diesel trucks were that fast." Don't take much to get bit:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Man, if I ever got a sponser I would turn my truck in to a moving billboard and hit every truck pull in Eastern Ohio & Western PA. Even do some show n' shines.:idea:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Since Im Starting My Own Clothing Company I Plan On Putting Graphics On My Truck For That So The Advertising All Up And Down The Truck Might Be Limited To A Window Or 2 :evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts