·
7.3 addict
644 Posts
Thought you were giving it to the Girl?

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did give it to her....she wants to sell it to buy new pipes, programmer, and dyno tunes for the new bike...

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I did give it to her....she wants to sell it to buy new pipes, programmer, and dyno tunes for the new bike...
So she bought you new bike? You gave her your old bike and now she is willing to part ways wit it after so short of a time and let you buy pipes, programmer, and dyno tunes for YOUR bike??? I :swear Tank how do you do it she is getting the short end of the stick she does know this right? If you two split will you keep the new bike or will it be like a custody battle over a kid?

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
hell, a dyno tune won't be much different than what i used to do when i programmed bikes. had one dyno 5 hp more after a dyno tune than what i did by driving it and playing with the settings. But it also depends on how much they are charging for the dyno tune.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My chief has the exact same bike...I was there when he had it programmed and dyno tuned...20hp more.

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So she bought you new bike? You gave her your old bike and now she is willing to part ways wit it after so short of a time and let you buy pipes, programmer, and dyno tunes for YOUR bike??? I :swear Tank how do you do it she is getting the short end of the stick she does know this right?..........
She's getting the long end of the stick...that's why she does everything in her power to keep me happy...LOL

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
She's getting the long end of the stick...that's why she does everything in her power to keep me happy...LOL
:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
My chief has the exact same bike...I was there when he had it programmed and dyno tuned...20hp more.
not all bikes are the same though. But you should be able to get a good increase as well.

But the point of what i was posting was that a bike that i tuned compared to when the owner put it on the dyno for a tune. He only gained 5 hp from when I tuned it, just by using the feel of the bike, overall gain was about 18 hp over stock, to 23 hp after dyno tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts