The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
AKA slowdog racing
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well on my way home from work this mornin my truck just went stupid and started shacking really bad so pulled over into the mcdonalds and checked for codes i got 300 301 and 303 cylinder 1 and 3 misfire..........what exactly did i do .:shrug:

·
3,939 Posts
You've got me stumped. Maybe injector wiring from the FICM went bad? Did you do anything different that day, like wash the engine (or hit a big area of water?)

·
Registered
20 Posts
A buddy of mine has a gasser with the allison tranny. His did something similar. Turned out to be the tranny. His is an 02 or 03 . Long story short he has a new tranny.

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
injector balance in the 11.xx and 3.xx and 4.xx and smoking white

·
AKA slowdog racing
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like henry said my injector balance is 11.xx on my #3 cylinder so tom. im doin a compression test but in pretty sure its a cracked piston.

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
:splat :squish

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
#1 is+1.8 #2 is +0.05 #3 is +0.03 #4 is +0.06 #5 is+ 0.6 #6 is+ 0.4#7 is +0.07 #8 is +0.06 this is how my truck reads #1 has been high since new.guess we will be seeing the inside of your motor soon curtis, let me know if you need an hand.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any updates? What tuning were you using?

·
Smokin'
430 Posts
EFI live..

Goodjob retard.

:pointlaugh

Guess that almighty dmax isn't so mighty afterall.

Ps, next time that crap happens call me... I'll tow it for free. :Thumbup:

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
LOL I'd tow it first not having it behind no ford lol.

·
1,130 Posts
Wait.. I think this thread needs to be moved... Can we get it put into the Powerstroke section? I mean EVERYONE knows Duramaxes don't EVER break.

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
I would be willing to bet I could have curtis truck behind mine on the trail and most ford still would be looking at are tail lights walking away lol.

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
:popcorn: :popcorn:

here we go :chevy :gmc :bow: :ford :poke:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts