The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to look for Cj's, wranglers, ect. for sale. I want soming I can street drive but still get muddy on the weekends. Big white truck is becoming a pain around the city here and a jeep would be great. I got a good offer on the pile f-150 i drive now and would love to get some kinda fun jeep. Thanks alot.

Ian

·
377 Posts
You could try pirate4x4.com they have a forsale section. Or just pay me and I will build you a bad *** Jeep
Here is 2 I built. Yellow one was mine white one was for the X

Now this one is still around and I could get you it for about $18k

action=view&current=DSC00547.jpg[/url]
It has a TBI 350 high pinon D60 rear D44 front Lockers on board air etc

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are some really nice looking jeeps man. :Thumbup: I'm lookin for something real beat down, like 5K. I'm in college still and don't want anything for people to mess up around here, but I do want something to drive everyday and have some fun with on the weekend. :woot: I'll check the site out tho. thanks for the help

Ian

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
had a corral of jeeps over my growing up days..(and there's a discussion with my wife whether or not that is completed yet ! )

cj-5's, cj-7's, cj-8's, 5.9 Limited....

the 4x4 Ex is nice but not a dirt/mud lover cuz it's too much to clean :)

miss the jeeps - was a hit to play with in college and not hard to build up if you know what you are doing...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Those are some sweet rigs you guys have. I hope to have something fun like that someday.

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Lovin, there was one for sale on the Paragon Website www.paragonap.com for $5500 or best offer. Believe it was a '98, 4.0, 5 speed, not too bad and probably just what your looking for.

·
154 Posts
thank you Rcannon for advertisin for me, appreciate it!

LovinPSDs, I will sell it to you cheap man! Cheaper than what i gave for it! I drive it every day, so the new motor has only highway miles! If you want to know anymore about it let me know.

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
cummins0797 said:

LovinPSDs, I will sell it to you cheap man! Cheaper than what i gave for it! I drive it every day, so the new motor has only highway miles! If you want to know anymore about it let me know.
No problem. Do I get a commission? LOL j/k

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cummins0797 said:

Got any pics??

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ditto on the college thing, i've got a 81 CJ-8 Scrambler [ the stretched ones with a 5 foot pickup bed on back] with a 289 mustang small block. Little skyjacker lift, and about as basic as i could make it. When the weather turns nice the little half cap comes off with the doors and i drive it as much as i can. the tops been off for about a month now and here in ohio that means its 70 when i go home for supper and 20 degrees when i go to work in the morning. This'll probably all change though the baby is due on the second, and somehow i dont see welding a baby seat in the bed....:shrug: oh well ill still have the :bow: dodge.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have a jeep id sell . if your intrested shoot me a pm.

the good
its a 85 cj7 4in superlift suspension, 3in body lift, 305 chevy with 70k, 4 speed rock crusher tranny,full fiberglass body (all white looks good but id paint it), brand new 35x14.50-15 boggers on eagle rims. (needs assembled)

the bad
i just did a frame off. frame is black and the rest needs to be put back together. it was done at a friends house and one of the idiots helping us threw the wireing harness away. also i have the bell housing but it needs the clutch and pressure plate. and as of right now im missing three of the body lift blocks.

i want $3500

1 - 16 of 16 Posts