Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 01 F350

and would also like headlights like these

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
the grill looks pretty cool....i think it would be better with a big old ford emblem in the center tho! ......and i dunno about those headlights...i guess i would have to see em put on...not doin much for me.

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts

·
Too much into it now...
2,011 Posts
I'm trying to find something simular to that, but I don't like how much airflow is blocked by the center section.

The "Speed Grill" looks cool, but it is an insert, not a replacement.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I've seen a few of those lights like 6lsmokin posted, and they looked a little yellowed, like on early 90's model mustangs get. How long did you have those?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
a buddy of mine has them on a dodge, and let me tell you they look great but as for brightness there not even half of what the stockers are, so there basically all for looks

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
I10HaulR said:
I've seen a few of those lights like 6lsmokin posted, and they looked a little yellowed, like on early 90's model mustangs get. How long did you have those?

couple years....they looked find as of then...:shrug:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what do you all think of these?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went with ford parts and stuffed the 05 HD lights in my 04. HID/ Projectors always seem to be "for looks" unless you shell out big $$ in my experience. For about 500 I had new lights and an upgraded wiring harness, definitely brighter and i got a little more out of my fogs as well.

I am looking for some somewhat stock looking LED tails (think Recon 3rd brake styling), any suggestions?

·
Registered
753 Posts
I've never seen that particular grille before...but it looks like it has the mesh permanently attached. However, like mentioned above you can get the Street Scene inserts for your factory grill and it will look a whole lot better IMO....I don't like that thick horizontal piece on the grille you posted. Here are the Street Scene inserts on my old truck:

I would also stick to OEM headlights...like the 05-07 HD heads..but that's just me.

·
Hotsauce2138
496 Posts
outlawcrewcab
the pic of the projectors in your last post, arent all that great. i put them in my dads truck except not blacked out, and they are pretty bright but that might because he has silver stars in there. but basicall for looks, and that projector lense does nothing at all, if you do buy them then you should buy a piaa replacement for it maybe that will help. or just put piaa in all three holes, might get a little expensive. LOL

i would just do what bearhunter said and buy some 05 style heads

i dont know, its up to you tho, your truck

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i found a ad in TRUCKIN' on the grill and it said its a MER TEK 1 peice replacement grill Any one on here get them?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
That is a complete Grille replacement $217 shipped from them. I think there is also a $5.00 off if you call use code TRFIVE

Grille Assembly
Brand: Replacement

GRILLE ASSEMBLY -- . All Chrome, All Plastic Billet, w/ Wide Center Plate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts