The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the Icon Sig series or the res shocks. Thinking of getting a set and any feed back would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'll have a set of Res for sale with stem to hoop adapters next week. I just stepped up to their new Omega Series 2.5's for the front of my truck.

They are GREAT riding shocks.

·
Team White
727 Posts
Jesse, did you get your shocks yet from them? I ordered a set of 2.5 piggy backs for my truck almost two months ago and still have not got them!

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have a set of Res for sale with stem to hoop adapters next week. I just stepped up to their new Omega Series 2.5's for the front of my truck.

They are GREAT riding shocks.
I am interested .I know how much you like taking pictures so do you have any pics of them installed.:happydance

·
139 Posts
Jesse, there's dirt stained in the tread of your tires, and I can't see your reflection in the tire shine? What gives??

·
16 Posts
I ordered the icon 2.5" piggyback shocks and had them within 2 weeks for a 7" lift. They are SWEET! I have, however, been waiting for the rear 2.5" with no reservoirs for over a month. Here's a picture comparing it to one of the 2.0 stabilizer shocks.

Attachments

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered the icon 2.5" piggyback shocks and had them within 2 weeks for a 7" lift. They are SWEET! I have, however, been waiting for the rear 2.5" with no reservoirs for over a month. Here's a picture comparing it to one of the 2.0 stabilizer shocks.
Wow those are cool looking. Is there a reasone you are upgrading to the 2.5"?

·
16 Posts
The only reason I went with the 2.5 piggybacks was for the look. I'm going to install these along with the Icon Coilovers and Shock hoops. I had the 2.0 shocks with reservoirs on my last superduty and they were great. I seriously doubt there is much difference in ride between the two.

·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
can't wait to see a pic or two

1 - 12 of 12 Posts