The Diesel Garage banner

IDP Tuning, Track, and Dyno Results

11K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Jassman 
#1 ·
We finally had time to work on the "Xtreme Street" tune today. The Street has been complete for a couple weeks now, but dialing in the trans is a requirement for the Xtreme tune, due to the extra power. Here's the dyno of the Street with and without load control and the first version of the Xtreme.

The 14.28 pass was on the Street lastnight, since we just finished the Xtreme today. It definitely feels much stronger.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
awesome numbers Eric. I'm sure there will be more HP that could be found after messin around with it.

#3 ·
Very Nice! Chris

#5 ·
Eric said on another forum these tunes are with DPF, AFE intake and DPF back exhaust.

#8 ·
With the DPF???

#7 ·
Eric, whats the ET when can purchase..

#10 ·
We are shooting for mid June for tuning.

The fuel box, which works standalone or allows for on the fly power changes with our tuning, was just recently released. It's a need combination and is holding our customs over(some extra power/mileage) until the engine/trans tuning is released.

#11 ·
can this stand alone adjustable on the fly box be ok for guys like me with only a need for slight power increase when towing with out need for intake or exhaust. I also need to calibrate my speedo with the 325 60 r20's I have on the 350. Thanks Jeff

#13 ·
Yes, the stand alone box is built for those who want a ~100hp increase in power and mileage, without all the hard parts, tuning, etc.

It won't adjust for tire size, but the dealer can adjust up to 35" tires. They may or may not charge for the tire size adjustment.
I have no problems paying for the adjustment..just cant find anyone to do it.. How about I drive to you and you set me up..exhaust, intake, stand alone and tire adjustable box.. :happydance Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.