• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would you give up drinking alochol for one year......OR

Give up intimacey (sp) for 6 months. ( that means no playing, WHAT SO EVER.) just kissing.. No cuddling cuz we all know where that leads LOL

:haha

This aught to be intresting......

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
im not sure. dont think no alcohol would ever happen. around it too much. what am i supposed to drink at the river? water? naw. what about parties? in the desert? after work? ah hell, i definitely wouldnt give up alcohol.

Garrett

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so then your gonig to give up everything.. HAH Id give up alochol in aheart beat...

·
1,709 Posts
Hum that's hard.

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
I give up alcohol and intimacy when I'm deployed. It's much easier to give up drinking than give up sex.

·
1,567 Posts
I used to not drink that much, going 6 mo or more was the norm for me.
The doc recommended me drinking one beer or a glass of wine a day to help on kidney stones. I love old time doctors:thumbsup

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #77
940 Posts
I haven't had a drink in over 13 years... Don't miss anything about it either. Intimacy is a must have!

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
I could quit drinking a lot quicker then I could quit fooling around...of course if the cigarettes dont get me, the women and whiskey will :haha Its not good to burn a candle at both ends...

So...my decision...you guys that quit drinking for a year, do it for 2 years, 1 for me and 1 for you...and you guys that quit intamacy, do it for 1 year, 6 months for you and 6 months for me...im going out in style...

Nate

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
I want an option "C"
If I didn't drink then what would be pumping through my veins Blood?

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
either way i go im falling off the wagon within a week so im screwed

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
yeah im screwed in the am and the pm :D
at least when I am home

·
yup and another one
661 Posts
I could quit drinking a lot quicker then I could quit fooling around...of course if the cigarettes dont get me, the women and whiskey will :haha Its not good to burn a candle at both ends...

So...my decision...you guys that quit drinking for a year, do it for 2 years, 1 for me and 1 for you...and you guys that quit intamacy, do it for 1 year, 6 months for you and 6 months for me...im going out in style...

Nate
now how is that fair? :roflol:

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
Does that include sex with yourself? Someone had to ask.
:haha:haha:haha

That aside. Being a drinker myself, I am kinda with Garrett on his post. I dont see how I could go without beer/drinks at events, desert/camping/wheeling trips, or when I go to shoot pool with my friends, etc etc.

Sex/intimacy on the other hand. Well lets just say I was on a dry spell in the dating scene from about '06 til just over a month ago (and still playing it pretty innocent with the wonderful new lady friend). Not that I was without intimacy all together, but I have gone months and months without it, and it to me, is not the hardest thing in the world.

Perhaps I should get help for my drinking? Naaaaaaah :happymugs

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:haha:haha:haha

That aside. Being a drinker myself, I am kinda with Garrett on his post. I dont see how I could go without beer/drinks at events, desert/camping/wheeling trips, or when I go to shoot pool with my friends, etc etc.

Sex/intimacy on the other hand. Well lets just say I was on a dry spell in the dating scene from about '06 til just over a month ago (and still playing it pretty innocent with the wonderful new lady friend). Not that I was without intimacy all together, but I have gone months and months without it, and it to me, is not the hardest thing in the world.

Perhaps I should get help for my drinking? Naaaaaaah :happymugs

DRY spell.... dear baby jesus..! you just had a hurricane come your way :haha Ive gone months on end with out drinking.... I cant go months on end weith out any..

And no you cant play with your self ... i stated that in the OP......:haha:haha

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
DRY spell.... dear baby jesus..! you just had a hurricane come your way :haha Ive gone months on end with out drinking.... I cant go months on end weith out any..
And ill say it here, as others may also say, but to each their own. :happymugs

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts