The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in the 6.0 tonight and got an '09 3500 Laramie Mega Cab. Loaded to the hilt!!

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
Traded in the 6.0 tonight and got an '09 3500 Laramie Mega Cab. Loaded to the hilt!!
Nice Eazy...glad to see ya came back to the dark side :thumbsup

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Welcome to the new club!!!:thumbsup

..............and never start a post like this WITHOUT pics!!!!:mafia1:

:haha

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I knew it was comming just didnt know when........oh yeah welcome back we all knew you couldn't stay away to long.....

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Congrats Eazy!!!! If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? And post some pics of, come on man you know we like those here at the Garage!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I knew it was comming just didnt know when........oh yeah welcome back we all knew you couldn't stay away to long.....
Neel Dom texted and me and told me the news and i bout fell out of my chair bout time he woke up and smelled the coffee and got what he new was the best. I plan on making a run down to see it this weekend maybe if all goes well and offically give him his man card back LOL

·
61 Posts
I just hope your ECM isnt one of the new locked ones that you cant load a programer in.

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Neel Dom texted and me and told me the news and i bout fell out of my chair bout time he woke up and smelled the coffee and got what he new was the best. I plan on making a run down to see it this weekend maybe if all goes well and offically give him his man card back LOL
HAHA. Thanks for your support man!! LOL

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just hope your ECM isnt one of the new locked ones that you cant load a programer in.
Loaded my buddies smarty in it last night just to see if it would take and no problems!!! I was really worried about it too!

·
Let it all Ride
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats Eazy!!!! If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? And post some pics of, come on man you know we like those here at the Garage!
Thanks man. I paid 41,500 for the truck. Of course I had some negative equity on the ford but I was out the door at 47k.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
you need to work on your sig Dom no more furd for you LOL

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Brandon, as I said earlier we all knew it was comming..just didn't know when...

·
268 Posts
Loaded my buddies smarty in it last night just to see if it would take and no problems!!! I was really worried about it too!
I think if your build date is before 5/09 your fine. But maybe it was 3/09. Glad to hear it worked for you.:thumbsup

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Nice truck dude, good luck with it!!

Reactions: Eazydeezy

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I cant believe you getting my new white pickup dam u! J/K Dom sweet ride there is something bout white

1 - 20 of 42 Posts