The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehehehe i haven't stopped chuckling since lunch. i loaded my new sct from DJ last night. i only put the economy tune in. it was cool, it smoked, barked second etc...this morning i loaded the street tune, and when we went to lunch i jumped on it a bit. HOLY ****!!! what fun!!! if i could get this thing to hook up it would be a rocket!! i'm in serious need of some ladder bars and some slicks. then again, that kinda defeats the "sleeper" thing i got going. oh well, what great problems to have........

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mmmmmm drag racing tomorrow nite at firebird!!!!

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Noooooooooo too much power scotty, she can't handle it!!!!

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good thing i didn't load the looney, didn't even come close to hooking up w/ the street. 96+ mph, though. lots of fun. need to get some slicks. then the anouncer won't make fun of me for having a work truck!!!! how muck HP + TQ is the street tune suppose to make??

·
31 Posts
Is DJ's Looney toon faster than ID extreme tune? The extreme tune is fast but a little feathering of the throttle and it won't just sit and spin from a stop. It will chirp the tires going into second. I am surprised to hear that an economy tune will do that. I need to get a new tune for my new 06 it would be hard to switch to another dealer after working with Eric. He seems extremely knowledgeable.

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am running the street tune. i only had the economy in for a coupla days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts