The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know about the excellent service and support from Bill @ RacerX :bow:

I purchased the parts to rebuild the E4OD in my truck hoping to save some money for other modifications. I sent Bill an email and told him what I had for mods, where I wanted to end up and what I do with my truck and he promptly provided me a price which was better than what I'd come up with trying to piece together the parts elsewhere (still not sure if I had all of the right pieces) complete with the internal upgrades and more frictions where they are needed. :woot:

Once I get the mass of parts and get ready to start the massive disassembly Bill was able to answer the questions I had very easily and even helped troubleshoot my mistake and omission of a seemingly insignificant part that is vital to even the most basic operation. (but that's my fault). I finally got the transmission back in this weekend and that full ear to ear grin has been restored to my face.

For anyone contemplating the rebuild of an E4OD I would highly recommend Bill & RacerX Automotive for your parts.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
:thanks:

It was a pleasure to help you build it in the U.S.A. :Handshake:

:usflag

·
Registered
25 Posts
On a scale from 1 to 10 how difficult was the rebuild to do yourself, and if you dont mind me asking about what did it cost you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts