The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this the Diesel engine going in the new Vans?

·
1,324 Posts
Monty and Bella I am pretty sure everyone else on here is scratching their heads with your posts. Can you guys enlighten us in your comments maybe with some solid points? Seriously when I read your posts I get worried I am having a stroke and my brain has gone haywire. :help

Just looking for some clarification and figure no one else is going to say something. No offense just not sure what to make of them anymore and if its a language barrier I get it I work with people from all backgrounds and from all over the world. I am guessing you didn't grow up in New York or Vermont. :soapbox

Wes

·
32 Posts
Monty and Bella I am pretty sure everyone else on here is scratching their heads with your posts. Can you guys enlighten us in your comments maybe with some solid points? Seriously when I read your posts I get worried I am having a stroke and my brain has gone haywire. :help

Just looking for some clarification and figure no one else is going to say something. No offense just not sure what to make of them anymore and if its a language barrier I get it I work with people from all backgrounds and from all over the world. I am guessing you didn't grow up in New York or Vermont. :soapbox

Wes
oh that is pity .... this is why your mind has not grown that much as mine are
then why are you trying to get it
... just move some other way and let the fresh air come

·
1,324 Posts
:confused: :bang :confused:

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
i am also on the same verge of confusion as you are and looking here and there on the forum to get anything suggestive to clear my mind
Thinking after you and Bella finish sharing the same "strap on" appliance, both of you, and your "partners" are left in a state of confusion and disarray, with neither acheiving that satisfaction in which you crave.

Most here find your participation lacking, serving of no purpose, and an annoyance with a detriment to the overall good of the site, (which is aplenty).

This phenomenon is easily cured by "going someplace else" to play.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
You are seemingly talking in negative numbers of intelligence here of which nobody in the "right state of mind" wishes to cross into.

You and Monty need to find someplace else to play as your postings are neither of any use, nor welcome.

I'm asking the site moderators to ban your participation.

·
1,324 Posts
You are seemingly talking in negative numbers of intelligence here of which nobody in the "right state of mind" wishes to cross into.

You and Monty need to find someplace else to play as your postings are neither of any use, nor welcome.

I'm asking the site moderators to ban your participation.
I had tried nice and that got me a bizarre response questioning my intelligence and ability to breath fresh air. Maybe you will have more luck

:goodvsevil

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
I had tried nice and that got me a bizarre response questioning my intelligence and ability to breath fresh air. Maybe you will have more luck

:goodvsevil
It's time for these two morons to move along.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts

Wes
People in all walks of life suffer from not wanting to be negative in their portrayance, or interpretation of their understanding of many situations. As an example, look at the current political stalemate within the US government at this time. Many have seen this comming, but didn't have the "guts" to make it known. Nothing wrong with being respectful in a disagreement and working together to acheive common ground which really is not too distant.

I think these two parties in question are spammers as I've seen the same scenario played out in a couple of other websites where they were subsequently banned from participation. From experience they were never a harm, but never offered anything resembling help, or intellectual conversation; always something as we have seen repeatedly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts