The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not trying to get in trouble or anything but I would like to bring up a few valid points of this situation reguards the young man selling tunes.

I have posted in another site my concern about this situation here is what I have to say. I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING OR BE BANNED IF THAT. I believe he has been wronged. I have talked with this boy for the last couple months via myspace and aim.

Ok Im going out on the limb here on this one, but it seems somehow stories got twisted around, Ive read the forum in different sites, being that I have also talk to PSDplya for the last couple weeks he has not ONCE tried to sell me any tunes from gogo or DJ.

Also he has been on myspace for the last 3.5 months and still during that time has not made any attempts of selling or dealing towards me, knowingly that I did have tunes from DJ. Also Ive told him that I planned on buying more, was thinking of Dougs or Tadd's even then he did not mention of selling any to me.

He knows the I have an SCT and Tunes from DJ but not once did he try to sell me anything of a such, now he did mention things like DJ has unlimited tunes when you buy from him, or new updated tunes. He was more like passing information to ppl rather then selling I dont see anything wrong with passing the word around.

Also is there any FACT or Proof that he was selling to a customer or another Vender ?

I myself did not recieve anything from him that came across that he was selling ?? so Im proof as well that he didnt try that to me.

To the Moderators, If you wish to Ban me for my comments I understand but I dont believe in things when the FACTS are not 100%, we are all friend here and help each other out AGAIN I AM NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING JUST STANDING UP FOR A PERSON I THINK WAS ACCUSED WRONGLY.

·
AKA slowdog racing
925 Posts
CSIPSD said:
All I can say is...HUH?
yea thats what i was thinking

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys this is reguards a rumor that someone was selling tunes behind Dj and Doug's back. And Im here to show that it isnt true

·
0 Posts
That matter has been dealt with through the vendor. If the person you are referring to wants to clean up, or straighten out this...the first place to start would be those that feel he wronged them. he knows how to get in touch with them outside of this, or any other forum.

And with that...and so that this thread doesn't go down an ugly path...I am going to close it.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.