The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I posted this in the wrong section earlier. I want to know if there are any owners that would like to start a IN diesel truck club. Of all the owners in the area, I know some would like to grab a bite to eat and hang out admiring other trucks.

Sound off guys, I know I am not the only one.

Tony

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am in lets get this thing started. i know you were trying to get people to go cruse tonight in fort wayne. sorry bud but i am not going to make it.

·
324 Posts
any late breaking news on this? I'm up for it

·
589 Posts
Whats up!! I live about 40 mile straight south of indy. Were you guys from?

·
Registered
713 Posts
expect one very soon! In a few weeks, in the process of doing it now! It will be open to gas and diesel trucks though 1/4 ton to big rigs!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
House is right! From the first time we had a dyno day to this year, the number of trucks here in Indiana has grown. And with all this growth we feel that with the presence of all these trucks and the history of Pulling and racing we should start to organize and become a legitement power here in the hoosier state! I truthfully hope that we can grow even more and have enven more events for us here in the state.

Oh and Moose, I live in Monticello, just north of town! I bet Ive seen ya running around a bit. We got a few members up that way. RyanD is in Brookston, GFB is in Renseleer, and Im trying to get the Schroder boys to join up too! Maybe one day this summer we can have a Muddn' day out by my place and then go enjoy the lake!

·
324 Posts
anyone is this area up for signing up to have Jody from Dp-Tuner do some live tuning on your truck, he needs 8-10 to make it worth his trip up here I would love to have it done, jsut looking for some others, please pm me if you are interested and give me a couple weekend dates

·
Registered
284 Posts
Im in. Im about 20 miles west of Indy

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well now that I have updated my truck to a Dmax, I am really ready to get this going. We need a diesel only club in Indiana with differant regions and all. I am thinking five differant regoins.

Central
North East
North West
South East
South West

Let me know what you guys think.

Tony

·
Registered
713 Posts
Horsehaulin said:
Well now that I have updated my truck to a Dmax, I am really ready to get this going. We need a diesel only club in Indiana with differant regions and all. I am thinking five differant regoins.

Central
North East
North West
South East
South West

Let me know what you guys think.

Tony
very soon grasshopper! with a small gas section to get more member to join and to convince diesels rocks

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
28 Posts
Im in for something like this. Im from northwest IN.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts