The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Administrator
8,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Corydon, IN in the extreme Southern part of the state, right on the Ohio River about 30 miles West of Louisville, KY.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Evansville here

·
571 Posts
Danville, IN here West side of Indy

·
Still Strokin
163 Posts
Lanesville, IN about 10 miles away from Bouncer. :happymugs

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
I work in Evansville, IN but live in Henderson, Ky so I guess I am sort of both.

Neel,

What does your truck look like, maybe I have seen it around?

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I work in Evansville, IN but live in Henderson, Ky so I guess I am sort of both.

Neel,

What does your truck look like, maybe I have seen it around?
Its sliver short bed quad cab..we have prolly crossed paths a time or two..the dealer I use is in Henderson. So I cross that money saving bridge every now and then. Heres a pic

·
Repository of Diesel Info
469 Posts
Its sliver short bed quad cab..we have prolly crossed paths a time or two..the dealer I use is in Henderson. So I cross that money saving bridge every now and then. Heres a pic
Thats cool, send me some contact info if you want to attend any of our local meets, every type of person/significant other is welcome and all ages. We also have a local shop that takes good care of the chapter members so I can hook you up with them if you need anything.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Thats cool, send me some contact info if you want to attend any of our local meets, every type of person/significant other is welcome and all ages. We also have a local shop that takes good care of the chapter members so I can hook you up with them if you need anything.
PM Sent

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
henderson, ky here as well...nellburn we will have to meet up sometime! you goin to the meet in Jan? bouncer...im going to lville on friday and go through corydon to work on my truck if your not busy..

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
71 Posts
Evansville here. Just joined today. Anyone local there is a meet and greet sat in Henderson.

·
71 Posts
Haha... I see that! This seems to be the only forum I can get on at work. The security settings block me out of all the others ones. Oh well...

·
16 Posts
Evansville here to

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
Fort Wayne here.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts