The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have been running my Industrial Injection phat shaft 62/14 for about 3 months now and while checking up on things I noticed that I have nearly an 1/8inch of side to side play on the wheel. Its not rubbing the housing yet but it is fairly close. It dosn't seem to have any tight spots, no oil seeping out and dosn't make any weird noise while runing or under load. I realize that some side to side play is acceptable but this just seemed like alot for a 3 month old turbo. I will be calling II asap, In the mean time I am looking for some feed back, Thanks alot in advanced !
-Ethan

·
113 Posts
all after market turbos are not going to be as tight unless you drop some cash for a ball bearing turbo. keep an i on it. its still under warranty. if you think its to bad send it back worst they can say is that is normal play

·
Trouble Maker
336 Posts
smokeyourdiesel said:
all after market turbos are not going to be as tight unless you drop some cash for a ball bearing turbo. keep an i on it. its still under warranty. if you think its to bad send it back worst they can say is that is normal play
What does after market have to do with anything?

·
Registered
157 Posts
MKoth said:
What does after market have to do with anything?
x2 I jus bought one. its a phat shaft

1 - 5 of 5 Posts