The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 94 TD f350. Im in the process of a decent tune up...and basically just want to know what other parts or anything else I should do. here is what i have already....

oil and filter change
fuel filter
water pump
glow plugs
serpentine belt
brakes/rotors
c-tane injector cleaner
valve cover gaskets

I just got this truck a few weeks ago...so anything else you guys would do or recommend, let me know.

·
812 Posts
sounds like a good list, you could change the rest of the fluids if you wanted to.

·
812 Posts
sounds like a good list, you could change the rest of the fluids if you wanted to.

·
506 Posts
How about the air filter ? Glow plug relay ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in the process of a DIY intake....but ive been thinking about getting a GP relay...now that you have said something ill most likely get one. ha..

·
Resident GINGER
775 Posts
But do you NEED a GPR? My 94 has over 200K miles on the Stock GPR. IF it starts fine, why spend the money? Take that $100 and get a 3" downpipe, and kill the Cat.

Oh and while your in there, check the pully's on the Serp Belt. When the one on the tensioner decidedes to crap it's bearings, it will take you at least 30 minutes to pull pieces of that $70 belt out of every spot under the hood.

·
506 Posts
:whs I should have mentioned that you may want to test the relay first to see if you need a new one . :bang

1 - 8 of 8 Posts