The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone provide me with the correct wire color to PIN configuration for #2cylinder injector connector?

I have attached two pitures to illustrate what I am in need of.

The 4 wires that are in the injetor harness have pulled out of the connetor on #2 cylinder. I have not been able to find the correct wire to PIN schematic. All I am able to find is a schematic showing the wires going to the pins on the FICM and it does not tell me which colors are which, it shows them as all the same.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Also, does anyone have the P/N for these connectors?

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone provide me with the correct wire color to PIN configuration for #2cylinder injector connector?

I have attached two pitures to illustrate what I am in need of.

The 4 wires that are in the injetor harness have pulled out of the connetor on #2 cylinder. I have not been able to find the correct wire to PIN schematic. All I am able to find is a schematic showing the wires going to the pins on the FICM and it does not tell me which colors are which, it shows them as all the same.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Also, does anyone have the P/N for these connectors?

Thanks,
I know this is a super old post but I have this same problem with cylinder 4, and I was going to just use the same wiring diagram someone provided here but my wires are a different color completely. Does anyone have any ideas?
I have a 2005 f350

1 - 4 of 4 Posts