The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, i was wondering if anyone has bought just the injector nozzles instead of the whole injector. And maybe what kind of pros and cons there are to doin it. cause im lookin for another inexpensive mod to my 99 ctd

·
4,827 Posts
Unless you have the equipment to get the pop off pressure set correctly (and matched), buy a set of complete injectors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what would be a good place to order a set of injectors from? beings there is alot of places to choose from. im looking for something in the 100 extra hp range.

·
345 Posts
99 CTD,

We sell the Jammer injector nozzles. What we do is install the nozzles on a core set of injectors in our shop so we can pop test them and make sure they are working correctly. Then we ship them to you and when you install them you send us your injectors back as cores. We don't charge any extra for this, just the price of the Jammers. A set of 100 HP tips installed on bodies tested we can do for under $250.

·
Smoke Creator.
189 Posts
DPDIESEL said:
99 CTD,

We sell the Jammer injector nozzles. What we do is install the nozzles on a core set of injectors in our shop so we can pop test them and make sure they are working correctly. Then we ship them to you and when you install them you send us your injectors back as cores. We don't charge any extra for this, just the price of the Jammers. A set of 100 HP tips installed on bodies tested we can do for under $250.

WOW!!

Thats impressive, I think I'll be adding another bookmark to my Cummins section.
I may even be upping my stage 4's to stage 5's in the near future.

dan

·
HOSS PERFORMANCE
248 Posts
do the nozzles and save some $$ i did the stage 2 nozzles installed in less than 3 hours and that was changing the nozzles from the factory injectors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so you guys test them and send the WHOLE injector and then you just would need my old injectors?

·
4,827 Posts
Yep. He needs the old ones for core. $250 is a GREAT deal. :D

·
345 Posts
99 CTD, ya we test the injectors here and send you a complete set. When you get them then you send us yours back as a core. 97 crewcab, we have 12v injectors also, send me a PM and I can give you some more info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts