The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were to find any wording on the special 200k warranty on the injectors, I have a feeling mine might be going the truck feels real slugish and I've changed the fuel filter and the tranny filter, I would like to have the wording on the warranty do to the fact that the dealer i take the truck to are crooks and take advantage were ever they can.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Your stealership should be able to print out the special policy for you if you ask. It only covers low fuel pressure caused by fuel injector high fuel return rates and fuel in the oil. Does not cover drivability problems like smoking at idle or while going down the road. I would try another dealership if your not happy with them. I had a good relationship with my customers and they liked me and that made there experience better. I actually had one customer tell me after I quit my job at the dealership, that he wished he was over his warranty so he could just have me do the work for him at my house. Nobody likes to spend money, but when you don't trust the one doing the work it makes it that much worse. Good luck.

·
TDG Mafia # 81
1,903 Posts
It is a 7yrs from the date of delivery and 200K special policy. The dealer has no chioce but to perform the repair if you meet the criteria that is stated in the letter. I do not have the letter and cannot help you with that, but most dealers dont mind doing the repair as they get paid pretty good for it. (thats my understanding from a tech at a dealership I tow to)

Hope this helps,
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts