The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 1992 7.3 IDI diesel and i was wondering about what kind of injectors to buy and if anyone has tried the delphi injectors from napa i know there cheap but just wondering if there and good and to see what you guys think thanks

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
How much are you willing to spend, and what quality do you want? I can refer you to someone who sells what is called "Moose Misters" there the only performance injectors you can get, the seller is a great guy, and very knowledgeable about IDI's. Where ever you get them from its up to you but just make sure you take them to an injector shop locally and get them pop tested to verify there good, do that before you even install them. Should only cost you a few bucks or may not charge at all.

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess i dont really care how much i spend lol i was just wondering i dont need injector right now but wanting to know a good place to get some and would like to get performance ones but really dont need to blow this one up like i did my 2004 6.0

·
TDG MAFIA
730 Posts
These moose misters will not harm anything. I'm nut sure exact price but there a bit expensive but worth it If you have the extra cash. Regular injectors will work tko just make sure there all BB code.

·
3 Posts
Delphi's are the standard for replacement. Letter code bb are preferred. If you have over 100k on your IP you may want to replace it. uhaul truck parts have a great price on reman. new, check out uhaul amazon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts