The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to get new injectors instead of rebuilt's.

I am looking at Elites 170cc Tow power injectors and DPPPower's Alliant 160cc AC Code International Injectors.

Can someone tell me the difference between the two and tell me which is better

·
6,337 Posts
I think they are about the same, Tadd has some nice nozzles that he use's... DDP has nice stuff too...

Tadd's waranty is better...

·
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK so now what about Swamps 150cc Baby Swamp Injectors?
They claim to gain 100hp

Are AC code's still single shots?

·
6,337 Posts
circle5 said:
OK so now what about Swamps 150cc Baby Swamp Injectors?
They claim to gain 100hp
To an otherwise stock truck... maybe... but with your chip, bigger injectors (150cc) will put you at about 350ish...

·
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok joe one more question LOL

I Think i'm goin with the International High Output 160cc AC Code's. Will they work if i set my truck back to stock? an then back to the higher settings?

·
6,337 Posts
Yes, they will work great, they are a drop in, run them with your chip or without...

·
Found On Russ' Drive
693 Posts
I like my Babies. Needed a chip to make them come alive though

·
Registered
790 Posts
stage 1's or AC's will act like a stock injector w/o a chip since they have stock nozzles. Add a chip and there's were you see big gains over stock injectors.

·
1,921 Posts
ACs are simply 160cc single shots which are the same as most stage 1s. They will work fine in your truck and with a chip you will probably be in the 260-280hp range. With no chip you will be stock 170ish. These are basicly the same as Baby Swamp's. If you want larger nozzles DDP sells the ACs with their EH nozzles. IMHO there just aren't better nozzles out there.

·
6,337 Posts
That low Geoff? I was putting him around 325 or so...

·
6,337 Posts
If he got new AC's like I was told he did then he got NEW stock ones...

·
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one more question. How bad with these things smoke? say on my 60hp tow setting? I'm sure when i get the 100hp setting it will smoke pretty bad but what about the 60. I just dont wanna get pulled over all the time for excessive smoke

·
270 Posts
With stock nozzles, you'll be limited as to how much smoke will roll out. It'll be quite noticeable, but you won't pump huge black clouds. It should clear out quickly...

·
Registered
657 Posts
circle5 said:
Well its settled then.
I ordered the AC code's from DPP. Great Guy to deal with
Quoted for truth:Thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts