The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well .. Friday i checked my oil and gained about 4 more quarts of oil so i figured it was about 4 quarts of diesel in my oil. I drove it to the dealer friday morning and dropped it off. They looked at it and said they are replacing all 8 injectors under the special warrenty. ... i looked up the warrenty on my truck and it is out of the special warrenty in 3 weeks. That was cutting it close. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm glad it happened when it did, or that would have been pricey.

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. They are going to try to have it done by friday. If not they said it will be monday of next week. :woot: I was pricing injectors because if it waited till after the warrenty i was going to have to have it done but not at GM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
21I see in your singature that you were running a programer. Did you set the tune back to stock before you took the truck in for the repair? And did they ?? if you were running a tune??
I just dropped mine of this morning for the same warrente work and tuned it back to stock (superchips) . :thanks:

·
SRW Cartell #27
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually set my tune back to stock removed my lift pump, PPE boost valve and AEM intake.. the truck was totally stock except my exaust.. I was not going to take the stacks down. They took it right in and never asked me a thing. They called later that day and said they were replacing all 8 and it would be covered under the special warrent. :woot:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts