The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has heard of injectors made by JL machine. good or bad? there are some 120 hp i am considering. do you think they would be ok with smarty,exhaust,intake,clutch, for towing as long as i keep my eye on the egt gauge? i have always had tuners in my fords and towed but didnt know how this setup would compare. :thanks: thanks for any info

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
why sure! I havnt heard of them, but I'm sure they are...Are you buying them new? If not I'd call the company see if you can find anything out on them...The Smarty is AWSOME w/ bigger sticks! What kinda Clutch do you have? 5 or 6 speed?

Nathaniel

·
Trouble Maker
336 Posts
JL Machine is a good company.

They make injectors for a lot of companies, so I am sure you know some people that are running them.

B

·
0 Posts
MKoth said:
JL Machine is a good company.

They make injectors for a lot of companies, so I am sure you know some people that are running them.
Is this the company out of Michigan that also does a lot of EDM work?

·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont have anything done yet. yes they are from mi. and are new. i am just trying to gather some things a little at a time. one thing i am going to do first is a fuel system. i am not going to get crazy as i have to tow, just the things i mentioned above. what kind of power do you guys estimate? 350/750 sound about right? thanks alot for the replies!! i am looking forward to modding this thing.

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
I can't see 350 w/ a Smarty and Injectors...I also wouldnt choose that for towing...I would personally rather have something that I can adjust on the Fly...but it would also depend on how hott that the Smarty runs w/ those...

Nathaniel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts