The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Dodge HO Cummins, I have a set of 60 horse injectors, or Bosch 300's. I was wondering if these would make much difference in my truck. If they won't I will let my brother put them in his and get me some others that are bigger. I was just curious as to if these would make enough difference to put them in.

Thanks for any information given!!:evil:

·
Registered
550 Posts
yeah they will make a nice diffrence. it will make the truck come to life even though they are not aggressive injector they will still toss ya in the seat alittle, plus you can always take them out if your not happy with them. good luck

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really wasn't sure if the truck being a HO would make any difference as to how injectors would act in it. I am taking them tomorrow to get them pop tested, and checked out to make sure they are ok and nothing is wrong with them. Since they are used and been sitting a while. We will see how this goes!!:woot: More power will always be good!

·
3,514 Posts
I have a that set up, with those injectors and the drag comp. I'm really happy with it. The truck responds well, blows a fair amount of smoke, but with the AFE it won't break 1300*. I am getting ready to try them with a small set of twins, to see if we can bring EGT's down under 1000*. Its not a crazy set up by any measure, but its still fun on the street. It will white smoke brand new 33" mud terrains without spooling it up.
Sean

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I can't wait to get them in. I talked to the local diesel shop here and they told me i might want to get them checked out, so I am going to drop them off tomorrow and let them check them and do whatever is needed to them to prepare for install later this week. Have to see how all this goes!!

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my injectors put in, and what a difference, I like them already. No complaints about this one!!

·
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just need to get on a dyno again and see what difference they make there. I know they aren't the baddest thing out there, but they are mine!!! lol and i want to see what difference there is in the numbers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts