The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to let all of you know that Erics service at InnovativeDiesel is top notch. I accidentally erased my tunes on my xcalibrator, I called up Eric and he personally helped me with the how to on the computer and sent me updated files for my truck and I was back on the road enjoying my truck again. So once again thanks Eric for your excellent service and going the extra mile to make sure I got it all right:thanks: .

Thank you, Outlaw6oh

·
1,171 Posts
I ordered an X Cal2 from Eric. When it arrived I thought it would "capture" the stragtegy (stupid me). It sent the unit to Eric to load the tunes I wanted. I emailed Eric to tell him the unit was on the way back to him. He told me I need to write the strategy down and send it to him. He shipped the unit back so stupid me could write the strategy down tis time. Altogether he shipped the unit 3 time to my dumb***. I asked him what I owed him for the extra shipping :bow: . He said nothing, but I owe him a few cold ones when we meet. Hopefully he will be at the Carlisle Truck National in a few weeks. He is great, answered all of my questions by email late at night. I don't think he ever stops working. Keith

1 - 2 of 2 Posts