The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to getting the regulated return kit installed on my truck. Go to this page to see the details of whats involved in installing this kit.

Dave

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Has anyone else did this mod and if so have you seen the same results? Do you guys recommended this mod? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
6,337 Posts
I have not done it yet, but it is one of the best mods for these trucks! I am working on building my own set up deleting the whole fuel bowl...

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Are you going to run a after market filter in its place? Do you think yours will be cheaper to build?

·
6,337 Posts
I dont know if it will be cheaper, but I want to delete the fuel bowl so I can run about 100PSI fuel pressure without blowing the top off. Someone on here did one on a OBS truck that I am kinda copying... I think the user name is racehauler???

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #71
1,288 Posts
Let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
388 Posts
What will be the benifit of running 100psi?..give us the scoop!

·
6,337 Posts
Not sure, but the only reason I dont do it now is due to the factory fuel bowl will blow the top at 100psi sometimes...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was under the impression Joe that anything over about 80psi fuel pressure really makes a racket with the injectors. Unless you are going to firehose sized injectors...

·
6,337 Posts
LOL there already BIG... Going to run Two SD pumps too... We will see. I just know at this point I can suck them down to 50#'s on a hard run...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts