The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
812 Posts
you need an IC, IC tubes, boots, clamps, E99 spyder and a way to mount the IC.

·
20 Posts
I just did my 97, it wasn't that bad once I figured out what I needed. I got my 6.0 ford intercooler, and 7.3 pipes from Banks. The were used Take offs from them upgrading trucks. Bought the spider new from ford. Plus you need a couple boots, and what not. If you buy Banks Techno-cooler kit it is a breeze. if you want to piece meal factory stuff I can point you in the right direction. let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i would like to know if you think you could tell me. the guy i bought my truck from already put in intercooler on the truck but that is as far as he got

·
568 Posts
Give the guys at DPP a shout . They used to be able to get banks piping kits for those. I have a kit and cac in the garage and havent got around to installing it yet. The kit is sweet it has everything including the spider and mounting hardware.

·
22 Posts
Give the guys at DPP a shout . They used to be able to get banks piping kits for those. I have a kit and cac in the garage and havent got around to installing it yet. The kit is sweet it has everything including the spider and mounting hardware.
DDP was doing banks piping group buys on occasion, I don't recall seeing anything recently, but he would usually order a few "spares" for late requests, etc. IIRC the last price was around $600.

I bought a kit through him as well and agreed, it's top notch!

·
568 Posts
I cant remember the price it was a smokin deal though. Darrel is a member he had a thread going Called new prarlell turbo bling . Here is a link send him a pm . They are great guys to do business with and will help with problems youre having a tough time figuring out.

http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98483

You can probably find their contact info in the supporting vendors forum.

Here is their home page also

http://www.dpppower.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts