The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in purchasing an intercooler.

I've read a lot about Spearco and BD and am on the fence about which to purchase.

If you have either please let me know your best price :popcorn:
 
4

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I know that Blackwidow and ITP have Spearco stuff...which I have heard great things about.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4cstr said:
I know that Blackwidow and ITP have Spearco stuff...which I have heard great things about.
Thanks for the info sir. I did a search and found several that sell them and Summit seems to be the cheapest.... which is unusual.

I'm hoping to find a better price than even they have plus I'd rather support a supporting vendor.

If any of you vendors see this and can beat $1200.95 for a SPEARCO... please let me know.
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
484 Posts
We carry them, just not on the site as we are trying to launch an all new site. PM sent.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
triton said:
Thanks for the info sir. I did a search and found several that sell them and Summit seems to be the cheapest.... which is unusual.

I'm hoping to find a better price than even they have plus I'd rather support a supporting vendor.

If any of you vendors see this and can beat $1200.95 for a SPEARCO... please let me know.

There are two diesel dealers that buy direct from Spearco; Black Widow Diesel is one.

And yes, I can beat $1200.95. (by .95!) That is minimum advertised price, and anyone that sells one for less is cheapening the product, and violating Turbonetics' sales policy-its the best 6.0 cooler there is, and no reason to undercut pricing. I have never had a customer complain that they paid too much, or it didn't perform.

These are limited production runs, and just because one is listed doesn't mean it will ship. Summit doesn't stock them-I know, I have a Summit dealer account too. I have two left.

Thanks
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bbunting said:
There are two diesel dealers that buy direct from Spearco; Black Widow Diesel is one.

And yes, I can beat $1200.95. (by .95!) That is minimum advertised price, and anyone that sells one for less is cheapening the product, and violating Turbonetics' sales policy-its the best 6.0 cooler there is, and no reason to undercut pricing. I have never had a customer complain that they paid too much, or it didn't perform.

These are limited production runs, and just because one is listed doesn't mean it will ship. Summit doesn't stock them-I know, I have a Summit dealer account too. I have two left.

Thanks
Believe me, I'm not trying to cheapen the product by trying to find it for less. Every where I looked the price was $1300 and above. Then I saw Summits price which usually can be beat by smaller outfits.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks for the reply.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top