The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see who else may reside in the hawkeye state...

·
582 Posts
There is more, they will likely wander through eventually...

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Mitchellville, Ia here.

·
85 Posts
I'm currently in Afghanistan (Active Duty Military), but reside in Davenport. I'm originally from Southern Illinois.

·
The other guy
3,936 Posts
Live in Oskaloosa, but all over the state workin mostly...

(Hey Diesel, you're right up the road!!)

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Yep YNOT, not too far at all. I go through Osky quite a bit going to pulls, going to get hay, or parts, or whatever! LOL

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
been there done that, wish i could be back out there. my kinda livin. plates on truck still from out there, though not sure for how long thanks to local law enforcement :(

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
Have we pulled against each other??
Not sure. Are you Tony? If so then yes! Get that truck back to the track so you can show some GM guys what a DMAX can do! :)

·
The other guy
3,936 Posts
Not sure. Are you Tony? If so then yes! Get that truck back to the track so you can show some GM guys what a DMAX can do! :)
Come on bro, you know it's me!! Motor is done and ready to set, just hafta see if the tranny will hold the power, and dial in the twins (Duramaximizer) and the twins (blow-off valves). May pull the 40 gallon tank from the bed, put it Dodge, and run stacks on the Jimmy so I can pull some more places without blowin out any more spectators :D

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ryan, you think we should try to set something up around the planned NHRDA races coming to Cordova and possibly Cedar Falls this year?

·
8,265 Posts
The Cordova one...is that the track that we went to during Corey's open house last year?

·
582 Posts
Cordova is on the Illinois side, just a bit north of Davenport/Moline.

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Cordova one...is that the track that we went to during Corey's open house last year?
Yeah, its the same one. They are both NHRDA points races and according to their website schedule Cordova is April 25th and Cedar Falls Raceway is Sept. 26th. I'm off work for the fall date, but need to see about getting the day off for April...

·
299 Posts
algona iowa here

·
758 Posts
Hey Ryan, you think we should try to set something up around the planned NHRDA races coming to Cordova and possibly Cedar Falls this year?
Kurt and Ryan if you do get something going at 1 of those 2 places let me know. I will make the trip. If im not racing i will be there for the drinking and bs-ing. :happymugs

Dan

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kurt and Ryan if you do get something going at 1 of those 2 places let me know. I will make the trip. If im not racing i will be there for the drinking and bs-ing. :happymugs

Dan
Will do!

·
4,827 Posts
I'm originally from Ia. Still run around IA quite a bit. Not far from the QCA.

·
6 Posts
Shell Rock IA here

1 - 20 of 32 Posts