The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.dieselperformancemotorsports.com

Look under the Events Calandar

Congratulations to Kevin Russell with his 678hp P-pumped 24v for the diesel only award, and John Porterfield Jr. for taking the drug class at 648hp with his 2004 CR Cummins.

Kevin won a trophy, $500 gift certificate from Garmon's Diesel Performance and a DPM Dyno Champion T-shirt.

John won a trophy, $500 check from TS Performance and a DPM Dyno Champion T-shirt.

Air temps ranged from 101 - 106 degrees on the dyno, correction factor ranged from 1.03 - 1.04 everytime I checked it. Was not a good weekend for making HP so all those numbers really are impressive IMO.

Total of 66 trucks.

And Finally, last years winner Matt Stuckey laid down 719hp on Friday but decided to sit the competition out this year.

Thanks to all that "Rocked the Rollers".

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
That is crazy....allthe high HP trucks were NOT 12v's (except for Matt) Are we seeing an electrical revolution Dave?

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it is a couple of things. The big 12v's didn't dyno and the electronics and other hardware needed to make big HP is getting better.

I was really impressed with the numbers some of these trucks laid down. I was VERY impressed with how most every truck I had on the rollers lit well, and just felt great. I can really tell you that since 2003 when I first did Muncie, the owners have really done a great job fine tuning their trucks. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Lets see.... I bought my truck in 03..........any correlation? you tell me LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
713 Posts
I was happy with my #s for being just a chip and injectors, looks like 2nd highes tq for a ford and some of the fords that put dwon more hp have a lot less tq then me

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dockboy said:
Hey David,

What's with the numbers you have for David Lott?? :roflmao: :umno: :)
I have a button on my controller labeled "rice" which adds 250hp. Must have hit it. LOL

But that is the number Penny wrote on the sheet. Not right? :shrug:

·
Registered
536 Posts
David,

Will the dyno be at the Atlanta race?

Ted

·
Registered
536 Posts
:eek: :Thumbup: :bow: :woot: :rockon: :bounce:

·
Diesel Nutbag
548 Posts
DavidTD said:
I have a button on my controller labeled "rice" which adds 250hp. Must have hit it. LOL

But that is the number Penny wrote on the sheet. Not right? :shrug:
David,

Must have been a spike! ;) LOL

I think David told me he did around 440 :)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I may have to put the Blue ox up there and see if it will make 3 bills......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts