Discussion Starter #1
1st is Yes

2nd is No

3rd is Depends

So what do ya'll think?

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
No matter what kind of 'performance' you are talking about, the answer is yes. :haha

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
:stupid the faster you go the faster you wana go, plus its great to know you have to much power under your right foot

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I seen talked to a few people lately and the only thing they want is a little performance. Well like 2 or 3 weeks later their like i want more and soon as you know, they want even more!!

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
I'll be the odd man out and say no...I get in spirts...sometimes im all about doing stuff, going to pulls, racing, adding on, but then i'll get to the point where im like what the heck am i doing? idk i could stop anytime LOL

Nate

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im kinda like you nate. Im all about drag racing and pulling and such but like ill be taking a road trip and ill be going like 90mph and be thinkin. what the heck, it aint the speedway 500 Haha

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Im kinda like you nate. Im all about drag racing and pulling and such but like ill be taking a road trip and ill be going like 90mph and be thinkin. what the heck, it aint the speedway 500 Haha
well i mean like i'll be thinking about changeing tunes or getting a different box and im like i dont need to spend this $$$ what am i doing? truck works perfect the way it is...

Nate

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i gotcha now!! Im alittle slow tonight

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats the best part of it!! :peelout

·
2,710 Posts
The more you get the more you want ! first you only wanted 0-50 fast then you wanted to got fast 0-75 then you want 0-100 then 0-125 ECt so on.

Before you know you want to go faster and get there quicker. it get's worse. . .

once you have gone as fast as your rig will safely go or just slightly beyond and now you can't really making get there any quicker, next you want it to perform like this in the mud in the snow in the sand then you do it loaded then loaded in the snow in the sand in the mud . . .

Mike

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
True!! Thanks guys

·
yup and another one
661 Posts
yes - performance is definitely addictive. once you get into the "madness" it just gets worse.... especially when your surrounded by others who have done lots of other performance things.

·
A Slave To The Trade
650 Posts
ive learned that nothing exceeds like excess. in my case, too much is never enough so yea its addictive

·
Official blowy uppy guy.
1,546 Posts
My family has a saying...

Excess is best.:D

·
1,709 Posts
Forsure YES!!

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Its worse than Cocaine!!! Never tried it but have heard that expression alot

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its worse than Cocaine!!! Never tried it but have heard that expression alot
Haha i havent that one before but ive said its worser then a fat kid begging for candy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts