The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I just got my 08 CC and have been looking into getting the Spartan with Dashdaq and full delete. But the guy I bought it from knows a guy who has an SCT live wire 9621, with an AFE cold air intake, and said PDF only delete. He made it sound like it will still have the CAT after the conversion. Is $750 a good deal for all of this? Was looking to do the 275 Spartan set up and have heard nothing but good things about them. Just wondering if I'll see the same results with SCT and if I'm getting a good deal cause I've been overspending like crazy and wondering if I should get it while I can or just wait for the Spartan. Need to know soon as I need to back out within a couple hours if I decide to and I'm still on the fence.

·
15 Posts
If the 9621 has the OR package on it then it is a good deal, the OR just adds the DPF delete, if not then no it is not a good deal, the 9621 wih the OR package is about 750.00 by itself new

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I did back out last minute but think its still available. What is OR so I can inquire with the guy.

·
15 Posts
OR stands for Off Road, you are only suppose to use the DPF delete when it is a non street vehicle, the original owner had to sign a waiver that it was for off road use only

1 - 4 of 4 Posts