The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the site or is it just me? I can't get anything past the ISSPRO logo in the right top of the page...

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
Doesn't work for me either Matt. I'll send Michael a PM.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Crap! I have forwarded it to our IT Manager. They're supposed to be working on finishing up the Performax pages, but they're WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind schedule, and apparently screwing other things up at the same time...

Thanks for the heads-up!
Michael Pliska

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
BTW, there are tons of Performax™ systems being built in the plant as I type this. Just looked out my window to see 3 huge pallets of them. I'll have to find out which distributors have them in stock already. I've already had to help the guy who received the very first retail-sale system a couple of weeks ago (we screwed up and shorted him a couple of parts, but we overnighted them to him). I'm glad we only had one Performax order go out that day, so we could correct the people on the plant floor (who were using an outdated pick list for parts)...

For everyone who either gets a system or at least looks it over, please give me any feedback on additional features you would like to see. I am about to revise the specification for the next generation of Performax™ gauges. We'll make sure to take care of everyone who has purchased the current system but wants to add the new features (upgrade or trade-in program).

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michael said:
BTW, there are tons of Performax™ systems being built in the plant as I type this. Just looked out my window to see 3 huge pallets of them. I'll have to find out which distributors have them in stock already. I've already had to help the guy who received the very first retail-sale system a couple of weeks ago (we screwed up and shorted him a couple of parts, but we overnighted them to him). I'm glad we only had one Performax order go out that day, so we could correct the people on the plant floor (who were using an outdated pick list for parts)...

For everyone who either gets a system or at least looks it over, please give me any feedback on additional features you would like to see. I am about to revise the specification for the next generation of Performax™ gauges. We'll make sure to take care of everyone who has purchased the current system but wants to add the new features (upgrade or trade-in program).

Thanks,
Michael Pliska
As soon as this line is available through supporting vendors here on The Garage or Powerstroke Nation, preferably both, I'm buying...

·
6,337 Posts
Michael said:

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Options.... MORE GAUGES!!!:bow:

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Michael,
I think Joe needs a Sportin'Wood o' Meter!!!!

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like it's been hacked by a Saudi Arabian group now...good luck to the IT guys!!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
John_DeereGreen said:
As soon as this line is available through supporting vendors here on The Garage or Powerstroke Nation, preferably both, I'm buying...
Oops, on the other thread I recommended a non-supporting vendor (didn't realize they don't sponsor this site until now). I know several from this site (dfuser, ITP, DJ's) that are planning to carry the system. Call one of them and get them to place their order!

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dfuser said:
If any wants any get a hold of me.
Just called Bill, I can now echo what others have said about him being excellent to deal with. I'm waiting on a return call about specifics on the Performax system now!!!

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dfuser said:
I should all the data for you today. Expect Another call from me!
I'll give you a call back once I get on the road this afternoon. Thanks a bunch Bill!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts