The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Duramax CCLB 4x4 220,000 miles and about that much more in idle hours. Doesn't burn oil, gets decent mileage, starts great(especially for the amount of abuse others have heaped on it.)

CEL came on the other day, had it scanned at the only open shop, a Ford dealer.codes are V0106 lost comm with glowplug module, V0101 lost comm with trans control module, P150c? TCM speed request circuit, P700 TCS fault, P254 torque reduction signal circuit.
truck is surging like a mofo, cruise control does not work.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?, any particular thing I can check easily. The Ford tech and myself suspect that one problem may be causing all or most of the codes. He cleared them, but the light came back on as soon as he started it, the symptoms all came back in a block or two.

·
1,324 Posts
What was wrong with it? chaffed? Just curious Dad has an 04.

·
1,324 Posts
p.s. orry to hear he has a chevy too:)
He likes it, its a good truck 1st owner took impecable care of it. I honestly don't care I bought my truck because it was $6k less than a comparable Duramax and am still money ahead even with the issues I have encountered. They all have 4 wheels and go from point A to B. Most of the time LOL

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
My guess was going to be a broken wire or two.. looks like i got here too late:popcorn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts