The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a 08 pete with a ISX cm871 the problem i am having is it keeps setting a code for low fuel delivery pressure and fuel filter restriction. These codes are not active all the time but when they do go active the truck losses power. I have changed the fuel filters the fuel prssure sensor and the gear pump. The lift pump puts out 14 psi and at idle fuel pressure is 260 and high idle 290. I have checked the fuel shut off selinoid and the voltage is right at 12 with the key on. I must be missing something!!!! any ideas???

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am working on a 08 pete with a ISX cm871 the problem i am having is it keeps setting a code for low fuel delivery pressure and fuel filter restriction. These codes are not active all the time but when they do go active the truck losses power. I have changed the fuel filters the fuel prssure sensor and the gear pump. The lift pump puts out 14 psi and at idle fuel pressure is 260 and high idle 290. I have checked the fuel shut off selinoid and the voltage is right at 12 with the key on. I must be missing something!!!! any ideas???

Thanks in advance
Did you ever figure out the problem? I'm having same exact issues in 2010 Pete and we've been trying to fix it for months. It was just in the shop they thought they fixed it but it didn't get any better. I hope you see this post because this is literally the only one I've seen with my exact problems. Thankyou

1 - 3 of 3 Posts