The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the engine home friday about about 5. Got the new clutch on and engine in saturday. After easter dinner went up to work on it and got the truck running about hour and a half ago. :thumbsupI took some pics, and Gavin took video of it running. Did not load them yet. More worried about driving it. Since it has been down for 3 months. Have to fix the y pipe at the turbo, it is leaking alittle. I am gonna have to loosen the up pipes. I rebuilt it, completely and it is good to see it start up and pur like a kitty. Gotta get a little more air out of it too. :happymugs Big thanks to Josh for parts at RCD. My brother Gavin (03strokergavin), and Dustin, and my little cousin Luke. :happymugs

Reactions: BogginF350

·
Carolina Boy
273 Posts
good stuff post thoses pics and vid soon

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Carolina Boy
273 Posts
nice never seen or had a psd apart looks like a lot of stuff compared to the cummins i've had apart. but looks like you done it before.

Reactions: the blue beast

·
1,240 Posts
do mine next lol

·
2,821 Posts
Glad to hear that you are back in action, now get out and drive that thing! Chris

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Glad to hear you have it back together and running. I looked at the pictures of the carnage. They are awesome! Now go out and have some fun driving it again.

-Josh

·
299 Posts
we finished getting it buttoned up ran it around here and now he headed back, everything looks good sounds good and no leaks. I got some more pics and videos of it that i plan on loading later today.

·
Carolina Boy
273 Posts
get thoses vids and pics plz

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I can say one thing. Even it being stock tuned right now, it is a blast to drive. Sure beats a gmc jimmy. The double disc clutch kicks butt compared to the big single from southbend. I got 215 trouble free miles on it. About a million to go..haha

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do mine next lol

I think it would be better to build one when it is not my own wallet getting sore. Haha. I had a blast doing it, would of been better if i had more than one vehicle. I love rebuilding engines, pretty much all i do at my job, engines and trans and t/a's.

·
2,612 Posts
glad to see everything is working good

·
299 Posts

·
299 Posts

·
299 Posts

·
1,445 Posts
now go give it a bath :D

·
299 Posts
When i come to PA we can tear my engine out and put new rods and pistons in! Looks good man
bring it up we are good at it now haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts