The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are wanting to do something new with this years truck of the month competitions so we decided to do some of the stuff that the members have been asking for. We are starting out with the mod/admin truck of the month. We will still continue to offer the other style throughout the year but will be spicing it up every once and a while with different styles: vendor, MD, HD etc....

B

·
0 Posts

My truck is the 2nd run on this video. It was at Smokin' in the Smokies Spring 07'. I have since had some more motor and pump work done. Can't wait to get back on the dyno.

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
Mine aren't modified for 1,000 HP, have twin turbos, big lift kits or kicker boxes in the back seat so they probably don't count, but they make me money and I think they're pretty nice. :usflag

:usflag

·
3,939 Posts
Surprisingly, I don't have all that many pics of my truck. Heres a few. My truck looks stock, but what opponents dont know is it'll run a 13.00 flat all day. I like sleepers. LOL

Stock motor with PPE Hot+2 tuning. Modified stock airbox and Silverline T304 single exhaust.
No lift pumps...yet.
No Cold air intake....yet.

Merchant built the transmission, and refurbed the Tcase.

Interior is all stock GM, with additions of my Cabin Filter Retrofit Kit(tm), Autometer Digital Boost and EGT gauges, Denail dash and accent touches, Denali LUX amp/Nav/CDX, lighted footwells, and mobile video for the kids.

Exterior has B&W gooseneck hitch, GM chrome nerf bars, VR straps on the tailgate, Extang tonneau, and a few extra chrome touches since I bought it.

It has the stock rear axle and brakes. 265/75/16 (soon to be 285's) Michelin LTX's on the stock PY0 wheels round out the sleeper look. For racing or pulling, I lower the Tbars and use U-clamps on the rear springs. Haven't decided if traction bars are needed.

Best hp/tq of 498/931, courtesy of Dave Dunbar. Hoping for better this year. Ran a best of 12.93 in the quarter, gets around 18-20mpg highway, and hauls anything I ask of it. I couldnt ask for a better all-around vehicle.

·
Highway to Hell
1,022 Posts
here area few of my truck

Attachments

·
Nasty Girl
580 Posts
:woot:

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
I'm going to wait till next year.....I've promised results and I am late, so i don't deserve to be in any runnings. But wait til you see this thing.....it is awesome! By the way Duke, love that big ol dump truck.

Ralph

F

·
0 Posts

Mods are listed in my sig. I can't believe I don't have better pictures LOL :usflag

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Vote went to Bouncer...that's an awesome looking truck!!

Aaron and Dave were a very close tie for second, but there's always a Ford on the homepage, and I'd like to see some other brands really get involved in the Garage. Good luck to all...

·
424 Posts
votes in.... all are good lookin

·
990 Posts
votes in. Had to go with a Dodge and between the two... Bouncer got the coin toss :Thumbup:

Nice group of working and hp trucks !

·
302 Posts
I think Dodge has to be represented on this overly populated FORD site. LOL

Bouncer (Bill) has my vote - go get'em big boy.

p.s. - All the trucks are great and have their unique qualities but a Dodge that is used everyday and 300k + miles on it

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
2,509 Posts
Lmackattack got my vote I've been itching for a REAL truck to be in this compeitition for a long time;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts