The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Guy Mom Warned About
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've really run anybody. So last night I was heading to a "special appointment" :sly:. The lane I'm in will be merging after the stoplight I'm at, so when the light turns green I speed up and pass a little honda something or other, and I'm on my way. So here's comes a newer Jeep next to me. Has a hemi badge on the fender so I'm assuming it was a hemi. :shrug: So the guy gets next to me and just stares, I look over and he speeds up to pass. Not to be outdone I follow suit. I stay even with him at about 70 look over and he has a shocked look on his face. We stay even for a couple blocks, when he floors it. He gets about a length and I hammered it. Ran to 95 and look in the mirror, and he's 4 or 5 lengths back. At the next stoplight, the guy comes to a screeching halt and won't even look over. Light turns green he peels outta there, I laugh and take off like normal and go on about my business. I tried to get an F150 to play with me, but he wouldn't :roflmao:

·
1,386 Posts
Nice kill. I love the looks on peoples faces when they realize a big heavy diesel just smoked them.

·
TDG Singles Club #112
565 Posts
:iagree :whs Definitely a priceless look!

Sam :grd

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
brentos said:
how did you know LOL
LOL
cant mess with them old 300 I6's lol
my old boss has one and i dont think he will ever get rid of it, he'll drive it till the wheels fall off and then he'll tig weld them back on!(i know stick would be better but he's all about the fabrication, hes got 68 galaxy 500 with an over bored 460 with an *** load of NOs that he drag races:evil: :bow: ):woot:

·
432 Posts
BriteWhiteRam said:
LOL
cant mess with them old 300 I6's lol
my old boss has one and i dont think he will ever get rid of it, he'll drive it till the wheels fall off and then he'll tig weld them back on!(i know stick would be better but he's all about the fabrication, hes got 68 galaxy 500 with an over bored 460 with an *** load of NOs that he drag races:evil: :bow: ):woot:
68 galaxy is the sh**

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
lol yea its pretty bad as$ its a total sleeper, still has the factory hubcaps on the front and big *** slicks in the back!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts