The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

We got a 2010 Rubicon 4dr and I was wondering what kind of product you use for your soft top windows and if you put anything on the top its self. My windows are looking pretty dirty and would like to get them clean.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I found some Besttop window cleaner for soft tops and it works great.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
we bought ours used so it was a little scratched up already. I've just used soap and water so far and they come out fine.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we bought ours used so it was a little scratched up already. I've just used soap and water so far and they come out fine.
Matt

The besttop cleaner may get the scratches out of your winders.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
Matt

The besttop cleaner may get the scratches out of your winders.
Might give it a try. Gonna just get some new ones one of these days. The back one is faded where the previous owner had a sticker on it. And they are usually off the jeep and in the garage when I'm home driving it :rock

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might give it a try. Gonna just get some new ones one of these days. The back one is faded where the previous owner had a sticker on it. And they are usually off the jeep and in the garage when I'm home driving it :rock
I have only got to take the top off once so far. Really looking forward to a nice warm day to do that.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
I have only got to take the top off once so far. Really looking forward to a nice warm day to do that.
we got plenty of warm days in Texas.:haha We had the top down before we left the dealer. Didn't put it back up for about three days when it started raining. Since i'm not home much, wife only takes it down every once in awhile, but when I'm there and if it's a pretty day, it comes off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts