The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the job #2 trucks show a message when the truck regens in the message window?

I have a little over 100 hours on the engine and haven't noticed a regen yet.

One half of the hours in town, the rest on highway, always empty.

·
5 Posts
Warning Light On Job #2 Trucks

I Have A Job #2 Truck And Have Not Seen Any Type Of Warning Light
Or Any Thing That Tells You That You Are In Regen Just Watch Youre Fuel Gage That Will Tell You Youre Truck Is Regen.

·
Truck Toyz
653 Posts
No light, if its in regen and you put it in park the rpm's will raise. Going down the highway you will see a drop in boost and a decrease in mpg.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ford has a new flash they can do to your truck to make the message center on your speedo to tell you when it is in Regen.
Spoke to my dealer yesterday and they stated you will have to tell them you are having low power issues to get it.

·
Now Cummins Powered
234 Posts
Yup, mine is a job#2 and I see the message every 350-550 miles or so. Usually on the highway.

·
SeaPig
241 Posts
Officer guy!!!
Is that bad boy back on the road?
Gezz, I hope so:woot:
~Mike~:usflag

·
Now Cummins Powered
234 Posts
Oh yeah, I was told to just keep driving it by my service dept. Until Ford can tell them what the official cause of the problem is. I have driven it another 1200 miles and have not noticed any performance changes at all. The truck still makes the weird noise, but I haven't noticed it as much. Probably because I don't want to listen for it. Hopefully nothing is going on damaging the internals of the motor, while Ford has to RESEARCH the problem. Wish me luck, cause I'm just going to keep driving it every day. Love the truck. Thanks for asking.

·
518 Posts
Yeah, I was wondering about the message. Ive never seen it either. Id like to have it tell me.
I think Ill go into the dealer and see if I can get that reflash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts