1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CENTRAL IOWA #1
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smoke witch would be better and what are the pros and cons

·
1,189 Posts
basically bost due the same thing as far as power but the juice with attitude gives you all the guages etc you need in one simple to hook up item. for the money your better to go with the juice cuz you will pay more to get all the guages etc you need when running the power etc. it's way easier to hook up the attitude monitor for your boost readings etc and you don't need to wire up all the guages to light up etc. you still have to drill and tap for your pyro but it's not that hard. I just liked the ease of the attitude monitor myself and it has alarms..

·
4,158 Posts
:whs they are both basically the same box, if you want gauges and a box in one get the juice. Or if you like the look of standard gauges, get the comp. It'll probably come out to about the same price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I went with the juice because of the extra bells and whistles, like the turbo cool down timer, the cold engine protection, as well as the alerts and limits that can be set

·
Registered
14 Posts
thats odd, mine never runs for more than a few mintues and its set to shut off at 290 degrees, you can set it to shut off with egts or time.

·
1,189 Posts
my cool down timer works great. I like the fact I can set it to run for like 10 min and run into a store and lock it up and leave it running so I don't have to restart so much when running around in town

·
2nd Gen Guru
2,641 Posts
I tend to go with the Edge comp and separate gauges...

At least you can see sudden changes in boost, Fuel Pressure or Pyro... Over the slow update of a digital display...

Not to mention electric senders have had a bit of a bad rap for being less than accurate. With mechanic gauges there is less to go wrong with!

As for Edge Comp or Att.... There both the same for power and programming...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts