The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to start moding out my truck. and was looking at the edge Juice with Attitude what are your opinions on this and also i read u need a A2 or an Attitude . im guessing the screen . but my question is does the juice with attitude come with the screen? is the juice the program and the attitude the screen? i was going to do the gauges but the screen that u need to run this monitors the EGT tranny temp and boost . so what do u guys think :shrug:

·
4,158 Posts
The Juice w/ attitude comes with the actual box, and the built in gauges screen. If you get this you won't need gauges because they are already built in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
perfect thanks man :Thumbup:

·
1,189 Posts
the attitude works great especially with the alarms for high egts, high trans temp, low fuel and they are all adjustable. It's also pretty dang easy to install and user friendly

·
Registered
104 Posts
a buddy of mine has an 03' dodge ram cummins 2500 4 door 4x4 he bought the truck used with 55,000 on it barely broke in and it had a chip on it cant remember exactly what it was but somehow it quit workin and for a while the truck was stock so he decided on buyin the edge juice with the attidue moniter i helped him install it and its actually very simple the moniter resets all the governor codes to run with the chip it has 5 different stages on it that u can change with the click of a button it adds up to 120 hp and its all their it gained a ton of possitive throttle response low end and very high top end towes like a dream it has cooper discovers on it their 315/75/r-17 which is actually a 34.5" tire and it will turn em over like no other dead stop or rollin he hasnt lost a race to any truck yet the only car he's lost to is to very souped up mustang GT's and it does throw out a substantial amount of black smoke we got on the interstate on ramp doin prolly 25 he romped on it and the road was dry and it turned em over threw 65 mph that truck is fast and it gets their in a heart beat everything is stock on except for the chip and he had his muffler removed his transmissions doesnt slip at all it all holds up just fine

·
274 Posts
Not trying to be a A-hole or nething but the electronic injection motors do not have a governer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the difference between the attitude and the A2 is the screen The A2 does everything the attiude does plus gps and you can put a rearview camera on with it just a matter of how much you wanna spend

1 - 7 of 7 Posts