The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, will a juice with attitude off of a 2001 work on my 98.5? Their website has the same "old" part #, but different "new" part #. Thanks

B

·
0 Posts
I believe it will work if you purchase the map sensor adapter. Someone will chime in who knows for sure here shortly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes maps senor pulg is diferen for 98-00,01,02 edge sells adaptes i'm pretty sure i f need be just tap the perongs the shapes is only difference the juice even asks you what year your truck is for 01 and 02 there is a few more things you can do but the box is the same

·
79 Posts
Hey, not to hijack the thread or anything but i have a chance to get a juice box. CAn it be run with out the attitude? Like i got a buddy with a attitude monitor, could i hook it up and set the juice box in a program and then unplug until i get up the extra funds to buy a attitude monitor. I have some gauges and i know thats a lot what the attitude is used for, but i am mainly just curious if the juice box will work without the attitude monitor. Thanks.
Oh yeah this is for my brothers truck. He's got a 2000 2500 2wd.

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
mopar440 said:
yes maps senor pulg is diferen for 98-00,01,02 edge sells adaptes i'm pretty sure i f need be just tap the perongs the shapes is only difference the juice even asks you what year your truck is for 01 and 02 there is a few more things you can do but the box is the same
Becareful... The pin assignment is different from year to year...

I've got a 2001 MAP sensor in a 2002 truck with a adpater that crosses the wiring to the proper pin... The signal and GND pins are crossed in the 2001 and 2002... I don't know about the other years though...

2002 Sensor (Left) 2001 Sensor (Right)

2001 Sensor and Wiring adpater (Cummins)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:Thumbup: Edge emailed me back. They have a harness for $150 that will make it work. Thanks for the help fellas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts