The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99 24-valve Cummmins and I am wanting to get some more power out of it. I am very interested in the Juice with Attuide from Edge Products. I was wondering when i buy it does it come with all the correct sensors to make the gauges work on the box.

·
TDG Singles Club Mem #57
552 Posts
my buddy got one for his 02 cummins and it did

·
57 Posts
I have one for my 01 and it came with everything you need, and is very easy to install. Directions are real good to. I would buy the lid for the pump it save you from tapping the wire on the pump and makes the job look cleaner. I think BD diesel performance has it. I tryed to look just now but it seems like their web site is down. Some people say that they have had problems with tapping the wire but I have not had any problems with mine at all. Also if you buy a new pump some companys will void the warranty if you tap the wire. I think that it is a good set up to have I know other cummins owners who us Bully dog and the edge blows-em away in my opinion. Just watch your fuel pressure because it will drop in a hurry. I had to buy an external lift pump to get the pressur back up. I got it from BD also. It seems to work pretty good in my opion.Hope this helps you. Any thing else just ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts