The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't see much talk over here about this event, but I'll post the videos.

My pull- 312'-2" 1st place FINALLY. 2nd place was 300'-7" I made the choice to switch tires and run a faster gear and it definitely worked for me.

here is the whole class-

and the best part of the show...Hot Rod Semis!

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
i wanted to go..but had to go to my sisters dance recital :damnit

thanks for the vids :thumbsup

·
299 Posts
brent, it is a 2.8 class no hanging weights. Its the class i run in but was not there that night.

Reactions: brentos

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2.8 charger, no weights, must be stock front bumper (retarded), 1" travel, has to be street legal, most of the trucks in this class get trailered in, but they are still daily drivers, they just bring them in case they break. mine is still legal and streetable, i just choose not to drive it to save on tires, and motor wear and tear (when i do drive, i drive it hard like an idiot)

funny this is, if you have a stock turbo but after market air elbow going into the intake manifold, or an aftermarket intercooler...you are considered modified. those parts make very little added power but thats the rules.

im at the limit of this class tho, after this year i prolly wont pull in it anymore as i'll be stepping up to 3.0 and i dont want to be the guy that comes in and beats up on street trucks and everyone talks smack about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts