The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had a chance to clean up the truck, So i figured I would take a few pictures. Truck is a Job 1 08 bought new May 09. F-350 block in the rear with a 2.5 leveling kit. 20% tint all the way around. Stock tires with 20" wheels. Spartan tune with DPF delete, Green air filter.

Only thing really left to do is tires, and something with the top of the mirrors. Still trying to decide on 35s or 37s. I had 37s on it all last summer, but it really hurt the mileage. This was before the spartan and dpf delete though. I would like to go back to 37s, but I do have to tow my 24ft 11k enclosed trailer about 5000-6000 miles a summer.

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Ipkyss/08 Ford F-250/

·
85 Posts
Interesting spot for the dash daq.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted the dash daq out of view, less chance of getting stolen. From the front it is hidden behind the tint strip on the windshield. Its on the mount that came with it, stuck to the windshield just below the mirror. The cord was just barely long enough to tuck in the headliner, down the a pillar, and to the plug. When I say barely long enough, I mean like an extra half inch... Took a few times routing the cable, but i got it to work. I have a habbit of watching my mirrors a lot (truck driver) so thats a great place for me to keep a tab on things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts