The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have officaly gotten my head back on straight after having my 04' ford stolen and totaled and bought a 1999 dodge 2500 24valve 4x4 its got a 5 speed in it. now im wondering what i need to do to it ive already got a straight pipe for it and i know im gona get an intake and gauges but what chip or programer is gona be best for it??? Im gona be commuting with it about 100 miles a day and its over a major pass but i also wana be able to take it out on the weekends and play. Also i know about the fuel pump issues and was wondering what the best remody for those are?

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other suggestions???

·
1,189 Posts
I agree with him. I am running all that on mine only thing I would suggest is a big line kit and away she goes. or maybe the new quad box that just came out it has the same style as the edge from what I read. you might want to check into a clutch too but first things first is you need to know how the fuel pressure is to not have to replace the vp44

·
TDG Mafia 36
591 Posts
01quadcab said:
I agree with him. I am running all that on mine only thing I would suggest is a big line kit and away she goes. or maybe the new quad box that just came out it has the same style as the edge from what I read. you might want to check into a clutch too but first things first is you need to know how the fuel pressure is to not have to replace the vp44
I forgot about that, I think I would have to go for the new Quadzilla Addrenaline W/ the Commander monitor, it is suposed to put out 180hp instead of around 120. Plus the Commander does everything the Attitude does I believe. If you want prices get ahold of a supporting vendor on here, or my fav is Dominator Diesel out of Idaho.

·
Singles Club Member #34
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i went ahead and straight piped it today silencer will come out tomarrow im going to order the intake for it (afe stage 1) and decided to go with an edge juice w/ attitude and a FASS fuel pump should be good from there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts